- About Us
- About Poonch
- Adm. Setup
- Wild Life
- Saviour of Poonch
- Photo Gallery
- Tel. Directory
- Holidays 2015
Planning & Dev
Poonch is one of the remote and border district of Jammu and Kashmir state situated at Line of Control.
Poonch has distinction on global map for trade across LOC and crossing point at Chakan-da-Bagh.
Poonch is separated from Kashmir valley by the gigantic Pir Panjal range, whose higheset peak TATAKUTI standing at 15560 ft. falls in Poonch. Historical Mughal Road links up Poonch with Kashmir Valley.
Tourism and Religious Places
Poonch has been bestowed with stunning scenic beauty. Snow covered peaks, lush green meadows, dense forest, natural beautiful lakes, waterfall etc elevate the gorgeousness attracting nature loving tourists.
Poonch has rich religious heritage. A large number of religious tourists reach Poonch to pay pilgrimage every year.........
What is New
- Recruitment of Class IV RDD (ACD)
- J&K Assembly Election 2014
- Order On Extraction on River Bed
- Imposition of Section 144 on NH
- Public Notice on Road Blockades
- Flood Disaster in Poonch 2014.
- Appeal to NGOs. (Relief for Flood Victims)
- Circular from GAD regarding Attendance .
- GuideLines for Video Filming of Post Mortem.
- Public Notice for Ploythene Ban.
- Annual Action BADP Plan 2013-14
- Brief Note on Sectoral Activities
- Circular ...!
- National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)
- General Releases
- CD Fund Releases
- General Correspondance/Circulars
- Services Area Plan of Lead Bank Deptt
- Land Acquisition Notices under section 9 and 9A
Message From DDC
Dissemination of information and thus increasing the participation of common man in governance is not only required .....