- About Us
- About Poonch
- Adm. Setup
- Wild Life
- Saviour of Poonch
- Photo Gallery
- Tel. Directory
Planning & Dev
Poonch is one of the remote and border district of Jammu and Kashmir state situated at Line of Control.
Poonch has distinction on global map for trade across LOC and crossing point at Chakan-da-Bagh.
Poonch is separated from Kashmir valley by the gigantic Pir Panjal range, whose higheset peak TATAKUTI standing at 15560 ft. falls in Poonch. Historical Mughal Road links up Poonch with Kashmir Valley.
Tourism and Religious Places
Poonch has been bestowed with stunning scenic beauty. Snow covered peaks, lush green meadows, dense forest, natural beautiful lakes, waterfall etc elevate the gorgeousness attracting nature loving tourists.
Poonch has rich religious heritage. A large number of religious tourists reach Poonch to pay pilgrimage every year.........
What is New
- ShortList of Gardner/Chowkidar Horticulture Dept.
- GuideLines for Video Filming of Post Mortem.
- Public Notice for Ploythene Ban.
- Annual Action BADP Plan 2013-14
- Haj Schedule 2013
- Brief Note on Sectoral Activities
- Appointment Order TLC
- Circular ...!
- Tender: Supply of Fire Detection and fire fighting equipment in DC Office Complex Poonch.
- Tender Document for outsourcing cleanliness job of DC Office Complex Poonch.
- National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)
- Diciplinary Proceedings against Ghulam Hussain
- General Releases
- CD Fund Releases
- General Correspondance/Circulars
- Tender for supply of Stationery items.
- Services Area Plan of Lead Bank Deptt
- Land Acquisition Notices under section 9 and 9A
- Detail of Exgratia Relief sanctioned
Message From DDC
Dissemination of information and thus increasing the participation of common man in governance is not only required .....